[CREATE] LGM 2012

Joao S. O. Bueno gwidion at mpc.com.br
Mon Sep 5 06:36:56 PDT 2011

I saw some movement on the "Vienna" thread again, so I think it is
about time to let you know, that negotiations to have the LGM in Rio
next year did not went  well, and we are not doing it.  We will
probably be able to make some sponsored invitatins to a few
developers, but it wlll be a local thing.

Thank you for all the support.
Btw. I was not thinking about bringing LGM here in 2012 before,
neither I mentioned it - it was just that on a particular weekend
things seemed to conspirate to get a perfect window to get both
sponsorship and a team with the same goals to have it happen here.

Thank you for all the support.

   js
  -><-