[CREATE] videos at lgm

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Apr 24 23:06:04 PDT 2012

hi alexandre

> So far it looks like we don't have videos recorded this year.
>
> If anyone's attending with a camera (s)he can spare, don't hesitate to
> make those not attending a wee bit happier people :)

last evening, didn't i write you how i was planning to record the talks?

bringing a spare camera to the LGM won't really help, as long as you
don't find somebody ready to spend days in doing the post production
work.

or the person brings a camera which can send its output to a computer
(firewire/usb).

i love it, how this year people likes to shoot around, but nobody gives a hand
in organizing anything!

wow! it will be a wonderful LGM!
i'm waiting for it!

ciao