[CREATE] Press release #1: Libre Graphics Meeting 2012 in Vienna, Austria

Chris Lilley chris at w3.org
Thu Feb 2 08:57:55 PST 2012

On Thursday, January 26, 2012, 12:47:39 AM, ale wrote:

ar> dear creators,

ar> please spread the news!

As a non-profit, W3C is unfortunately not likely to become an actual sponsor.

But I have added LGM to the list of W3C-endorsed conferences, so its listed on the W3C calendar. I used the first sentence of promotional blurb.

http://www.w3.org/participate/otherevents/Overview.html
http://www.w3.org/participate/eventscal.html

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG