[CREATE] LGM 2012 workshop -- lib2geom

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 17:59:25 PST 2012

Maybe we could have one short session per day, with different presenters
for each session.
This would make it easier on the persons who wish to pass on their
knowledge.

With more knowledge about lib2geom the users of Inkscape, Scribus, Gimp,
etc.
become better contributors, and new programmers can pick up the work
from those who wish to go on to other projects.

Any takers for the presentations?

- susan