[CREATE] ORA spec: adding additional layer effects

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 09:02:26 PST 2012

On Sat, Feb 25, 2012 at 2:19 AM, Andrew Chadwick wrote:
> The OpenRaster spec currently states (working from memory here) that
> ORA files may use uses the SVG compositing ops[1]. These do not
> provide colorize layer modes, nor modes for luminosity-setting,
> hue-setting or saturation-setting.

I've just asked in w3s svg mailing list, and Rik Cabanier replied:

"I'm working on a new CSS composting spec that will add those missing
blend modes.
There will be a new CSS keyword 'blending' that will let you specify a
blend mode on an HTML or SVG element."

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org