[CREATE] fosdem 2012

Chris Lilley chris at w3.org
Thu Jan 26 11:24:24 PST 2012

On Wednesday, January 4, 2012, 4:45:24 PM, Alexandre wrote:

AP> Hi,

AP> It looks like quite a few people here are attending FOSDEM. Would you
AP> folks be interested to tell us who you are and what/when you will be
AP> talking about? Just so that you know who you could be looking for :)

I will be there for the Saturday and Sunday, at the OpenICC part. I will be talking about the Colour Management features of SVG 2 (previously a separate module, but now it is to be an integral part of SVG2).

I'm interested in hearing about Colour management development in FLOSS projects, both ICC based and not (I understand the film industry has their own direction, based on high dynamic range and using absolute CIE XYZ - anyone from Blender can comment?).

Then I will head off either late Sunday or early Monday to Paris, where there is a CSS working group meeting.

 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG