[CREATE] Colorfont Workshop results

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Jun 29 05:39:53 PDT 2012

On 06/29/2012 07:20 AM, Joao S. O. Bueno wrote:
> Hey --
>
> That's great -- thanks for publishing the results!
>

>   js
>  -><-
>
> On 28 June 2012 20:12, Ana Carvalho <ana.isabelc at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We published the results of the Colorfont Workshop at the LGM 2012, in
>> Vienna.
>> Photos and details are here:
>> http://blog.manufacturaindependente.org/2012/06/colorfont-workshop-at-lgm-2012
>>
>> There's an improved version of Colorfont.js, hacked by Simon Budig during
>> the workshop:
>> http://manufacturaindependente.com/colorfont
>>
>> And the colorfonts by Simon, João Bueno and Claudia Krummenacher:
>> http://manufacturaindependente.com/colorfont/workshop-lgm2012.html
>>
>> We're waiting for the fonts done by the other participants.
>> If you're one of them we want your font! Send it to us :)

Since sometimes it seems you may have recognizable/semi-recognizable
glyphs in the overlay, I wonder if it would be possible to have an
alternative message in the overlays, different from the basic text.
Another way of saying this might be whether the overlay glyph might be
different each time a base glyph occurs...

Greg