[CREATE] Ad designs needed

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Wed Mar 14 03:04:43 PDT 2012

As for flicker image I like this one
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tomlechner/4665135554/in/pool-776360@N22/
it show people (developers), presentation slide and chairs.

I use it on the poster from last year (I don't know if it was used)

for those web site it will not look good but if there will be ads like
in print or internet magazine on half (or less) of A4 page it will look
very nice.

Jakub Jankiewicz
twitter: @jcubic
www: http://jcubic.pl