[CREATE] recordings of the lgm 2012

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon May 14 01:38:11 PDT 2012

dear creators,

as the people who were at the lgm noticed, my tries to capture the talks
failed.

instead of screwing everything up by trying to get the system to work,
we went for a pragmatic solution and used our little time for the people
who were attending the meeting.

the result is that:

- we have most of the presentation as pdf files and we will get in touch
with the people who have not left us their presentation files.

- frob (thank you very much!) has recorded many of the conferences with
his camera and gave me a copy of the raw files.

iirc, prokoudine said before the lgm that he would have time for the
post production work:
is your offer still valid?

we need:

- somebody managing the post production work

- a way to share the raw files

- choose a place to upload the final files

please raise your hand if you want to help with the recordings!

ciao
a.l.e