[CREATE] PDF and Pantone

Jakub Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Thu Oct 4 08:03:20 PDT 2012

Great, thanks, you all, it's fine for me because I'm about to buy
pantone pallete, there is one that's cheap, designed for students or
people that start with pantone system. It cost about 87 USD. but it
don't contain all colours.

I need to start using Scribus then, I always generate pdf from
Inkscape and Printer people didn't complain and colour was fine, but
now I need colour that will be exactly the same as on laptop, so I
check the pantone reference and select colour from it.