[CREATE] Animated gif for LGM

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Tue Apr 2 04:23:47 PDT 2013

Hey Carlos,

I sent you this by e-mail already, but for future reference :-)

Some more/other projects that are not on the 2009 list: http://lgru.net/dump/documents/LGM2013_logos.zip

Graphics for this year's campaign, logos and fonts:

http://libregraphicsmeeting.__org/2013/r+w/
http://www.forkable.eu/__generators/r+w/
http://www.forkable.eu/__generators/r+w/i/free/