[CREATE] The Graphic Design Faculty

Jehan Pagès jehan.marmottard at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 03:41:19 PDT 2013

Hello Juan Guillermo,

I am Jehan, a simple individual who went at the LGM in Madrid. I have
read your proposal on the create mailing list but most organizers want
the discussion for the decision of the LGM place to be public and
happening on the mailing list
libre-graphics-meeting at lists.freedesktop.org.
If you are not already subscribed there, it would be better to first
do it: http://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libre-graphics-meeting

Then I would suggest to make a new message in this public place,
because right now only the Montreal choice seems to be seriously
considered, as coming through the right medium.
Also don't hesitate to update your proposition to check the LGM
guidelines (not very up to date, and lost in archive.org, but better
than nothing until they get rewritten, I guess):
http://web.archive.org/web/20110902161038/http://create.freedesktop.org/wiki/Conference_2011
This way, you will be able to make a more complete proposal.

Thanks all who make this event possible! :-)

Jehan