[CREATE] missing mails from the free culture learners in art and design meeting

Aymeric Mansoux aymeric at kuri.mu
Fri Apr 26 03:09:32 PDT 2013

Hello CREATE,

Later this week, I am planning to send an update to the meeting I hosted
during LGM/Madrid, on the topic of creating an informal network of free
culture learners (students, teachers, educators, publishers, etc) in the
context of art and design education.

Next to the list of 30 people that attended and gave their emails, I
know that others already on this list, and who could not attend the
session, would like to join the network too.

If you are one of them, please contact me off list with the following
information so that I can send you the info as well!

Name, email, location, affiliation.

Thanks again for a great LGM!
Kind Regards,
a.