[CREATE] Reimbursements in advance?

S.Kemter sirko.kemter at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 11:04:51 PST 2013

Hi,

Alexandre if I remember right, you brought end of last year beginning this
year to the attention of this list, that there are other collections for
travel costs. And it came out to coordinate that in the future and there
was also a saying that in some cases a pre-financing would be possible. So
what Konstantin doing here is nothing else als do as suggested last time.

But you are right, this years reimbursements should be done first

br gnokii

make me rich, buy my Inkscape book http://is.gd/yq5OD0 ;)