[CREATE] #codethesquare open call for sketches

Michael Schumacher schumaml at gmx.de
Thu Mar 28 13:45:42 PDT 2013

On 27.03.2013 13:46, Monica Cachafeiro wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We want to share with you the project #codethesquare, an open platform
> to show Processing.js sketches on the medialab-prado digital facade.
 >
> http://programalaplaza.medialab-prado.es/
> <http://programalaplaza.medialab-prado.es/>

Nice! I gave it try by throwing some random numbers at the screen, as
blue and green colored squares:

http://programalaplaza.medialab-prado.es/sketch/view/3ff51722e289577ead274d6b69b74bc5

> There is a permanent call already open and we will show the sketches
> summited during theLibre Graphics meeting
> <http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2013/>.

The Play and Preview buttons are strictly local playback, right? In
order to have a sketch show up on the building, I'll have to submit it?

--
Regards,
Michael