[CREATE] LGM 2014 location?

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 15:41:17 PST 2013

Hi Steve,

The same search on Google brings up the LGM home page as the first on top
(at least for me)
http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2013/
which states quite clearly that Leipzig is our home town for 2014!

The very first lines under the logo are:

> Goodbye Madrid, Hello Leipzig!
> The Libre Graphic meeting 2013 is over! You can find links to images,
> videos and reports here.
> Libre Graphics Meeting 2014 in Leipzig, Germany
> Libre Graphics Meeting 2014, the annual conference and workshop for users
> and makers of free software creative applications, will take place on April
> 2–5, in Leipzig, Germany.

In any event, the new site is underway at present time and will be online
shortly.

Cheers!

Louis