[CREATE] Updating wikipedia entries on LGM and related projects

Michael Schumacher schumaml at gmx.de
Mon Feb 3 10:27:36 PST 2014

On 03.02.2014 17:39, Louis Desjardins wrote:

Hi all,

> As we approach LGM 2014, it might be a good timing to review and update
> the many Wikipedia entries on the various projects.
>
> Some pages need more care than others but all would benefit from an update.
>
> If possible as well, enlarge the array of languages?

please see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Translation for
advice about how to do translations - note that some non-en Wikipedias
require the import of the original history.

Also respect the notability requirements of the target language.

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libre_Graphics_Meeting
>
> Also available in French, Polish and Nederlands.
>
> I gave it a (small) shot but the work to be done needs a collective effort!

Please make sure that everything you add to Wikipedia is verifiable:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Verifiability

--
Regards,
Michael