[CREATE] Projects page

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Thu Jan 2 11:06:03 PST 2014

Hey Ana,

It was me who suggested to include you on the project page :-)

When the project-page surfaced again this year, I proposed that to be true to LGM, the list of "projects" could not just include software-teams but also needed to have FLOSS-design teams, publications etc. so I proposed you and some others. Of course this selection is absolutely not complete; we have never really discussed what should be there or not.

I remember before it had a note "this is a non-exhaustive list" plus a link to the contact form ("you could be on it"). This could be nice to put back, so it is a bit clearer what this page means? http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2012/projects/

Anyway, as long as the page is there, I would like Manufactura Independente to be on it!

Femke