[CREATE] Code of Conduct

Jon Nordby jononor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 12:20:30 PST 2014

I support having a code of conduct. I had a read through the one at
http://geekfeminism.wikia.com/wiki/Conference_anti-harassment/Policy
and found it to be very sane, both the statement and the practical
guideline on how organization should deal with matters.

Having a policy does pledge organizers and volunteers to enforce it,
if need be. So if we decide to adopt one, all "staff" should explicity
state that they have read and accepted the policy.
It must also be sent out to presenters and attendees.

Jon Nordby - www.jonnor.com