[CREATE] Code of Conduct

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Jan 15 09:12:26 PST 2014

On 01/15/2014 07:05 AM, S.Kemter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You are aware that this brings trouble to me? Its not that simple we make
> an Code of Conduct and thats just our business. The university needs to
> agree to it and they will take that further away to the Ministery of
> Culture. Why because they have to be sure it breaks not german or/and
> saxonian laws. You open Pandoras Box here, well there are woman rights and
> minority rights touched so the "Gleichstellungsbeauftragte" has also to
> give his ok and there are some others with strange titles also.

This just sounds like you may need to enlist help, rather than try to
avoid the issue.

Having said that, maybe there is some sort of code or rule that already
exists at Universität Leipzig which talks about behavior in
university-sponsored or authorized events...? If so, it may be that we
don't really need to create something new.

Greg