[CREATE] Code of Conduct

Susan Spencer susan.spencer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:21:23 PST 2014

To be clear about this, not all 'adult' material or discussions would break
a Code of Conduct.
So that, by posting the following link, with the disclaimer that it
contains adult material
and to only click on it if you are not offended by the mention of body
parts,
I would not be violating any reasonable Code of Conduct, because it's not
insulting
to anyone, it's just awkward. I'm being rather silly by mentioning it.
 Tight pants I think is less
problematic as a theme of discussion compared to this, yet the linked
material
is strangely on-topic for this thread:

http://www.masterslaveconference.org/rules-policies.html

I'm posting this because I am a silly person, and to demonstrate that a
good Code of Coduct
properly meets the needs of its community, and not all discussion in poor
taste is
a violation of a Code of Conduct.

So there...

- Susan XXXXO