[CREATE] Libre graphics @ FOSDEM 2014

Femke Snelting snelting at collectifs.net
Thu Jan 23 05:29:56 PST 2014

> it is that time of the year, FOSDEM in Brussels. Who will be around?

I'll be there of course :-) and also the full Libre Graphics Magazine editorial team (including Antonio Roberts), some OSP and many more familiar/new faces too.

> And is anyone interested in a libre graphics get-together?

Could be nice to book a table in a restaurant again (on Saturday night) for drinks/food? I can do the same as last year; just need to know more or less how many people would like to join?