[CREATE] OpenRaster specification: updates to support masking

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jan 28 01:33:22 PST 2014

On Monday 27 January 2014 Jan 19:32:57 Andrew Chadwick wrote:

> Good idea? Bad? Anyone reading this?

Hm... I can't say I'm very enamoured of a construct like

 <layer composite-op="svg:normal svg:src-atop" ... />

That said, I'm going to have to spend some serious time on krita to actually make krita compatible with all the possible permutations of the original proposal. Maybe we'll have time in Leipzig to go through it?

On the topic of openraster, I want to bring something up that was discussed before, but I don't remember the resolution:

I'd like to add a png of the rendered image to the zip file. For Qt, I created a qimagio plugin that can show ora files, but it actually uses all of Krita to render the file -- and that is both dangerous and takes a lot of time.

--
Boudewijn Rempt