[CREATE] Call for slides for 'State of Libre Graphics' at LGM in Leipzig.

Øyvind Kolås pippin at gimp.org
Mon Mar 24 17:38:02 PDT 2014

The number of projects I have received content from has just barely
reached double digits - which is good. All emails I have received on
this topic has received a response; thus if content has been submitted
and no response received - please try to get in touch with me again.

Among the missing projects are some "big" libre graphics projects;
some of these projects have also been directly contacted in chat
fora/similar. There is still a window of squeezing some content in in
the next couple of days. Some projects not submitting content will get
tiny or small mentions of their presumed continued existence in
summary slides.

/pippin