[CREATE] Adding Scribus

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Fri May 2 06:28:44 PDT 2014

Thanks Andrew! (btw, which table did you add it too, i can't seem to find
it?)

At some point maybe we could discuss how to put a more relate-able face on
this site and concept of ORA. It make a lot of sense to me to pursue this
unifying format. I can make myself available in my capacity.

Cheers,
/Kunda