[CREATE] LGM 2014 Photos

Pat David patdavid at gmail.com
Mon May 5 09:17:41 PDT 2014

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 10:59 AM, Brendan Howell <
brendan+soc at howell-ersatz.com> wrote:

>  Hey Pat,
>
> These are really great photos.  Thanks a lot for sharing!

​Thanks!  I hope everyone can get a smile out of seeing them at least! :)

> Would you happen to have a How-To for your colander ring-flash hack?  I'm
> willing to give up pasta for a while if it means I can get some good
> portraits out of it.

​I don't have one written up at the moment, but I will be glad to write one
up shortly (it's really very simple in ​theory, and with good tape,
execution).  I'll link back when I've posted it!

--
pat david
http://blog.patdavid.net