[CREATE] MeshCon14 Berlin Oct.10: Invitation/Call for Support

Hong Phuc Dang hp at fossasia.org
Mon Sep 15 03:36:23 PDT 2014

Hello friends,

our MeshCon Fashion and Tec week is up next month from Oct. 10-15 in
Berlin (main day Fri. Oct.10 at University of Technology TU Berlin).
If you happen to be in the region, please join us.

Our goal with the event is to work together on concepts and Open
Source technologies for fair and  environment friendly production of
garments and textiles at home and in the industry. We want to bring
together Open Source developers, DIY hardware makers, fashion
designers, pattern creators, knitters, textile manipulators, and
industry experts. More info: http://meshcon.net

We are also still looking for support to cover travel costs for some
participants like Roman from project Valentina, Joerg from Body-Apps
and myself ;-) I appreciate any contribution. Our pledgie campaign:
https://pledgie.com/campaigns/26623

And, please help me to raise awareness - like and retweet about the MeshCon:
https://www.facebook.com/fashiontecorg
https://twitter.com/hpdang

Cheers and all the best,

- Hong Phuc