[CREATE] OpenType: summary of LGM workshop

peter sikking peter at mmiworks.net
Tue Jun 23 00:39:33 PDT 2015

I wrote:

> and I am busy with a blog post…

and now it is done.

note that this is not just a hello-world post. after I realised
that this project has a substantial infrastructure component,
I also realised that I had to explain what is the big deal with
that (nobody cares about infrastructure ;^). that took a couple
of days to write up.

apart from that this post also contains a design project
structure, with deliverables. since that is life-or-death
for a project like this, it is my first concrete contribution
to openType features.

please take the time to read the whole thing.

thanks,

    --ps

        designs interaction for creatives +
        solutions with a wide impact on society