[CREATE] Computational knitting kickstarter

Steve Conklin steve at conklinhouse.com
Fri Jun 26 10:05:01 PDT 2015

For those who caught the "history of knitting machine hacking"
presentation I did at the Leipzig LGM last year, here's the newest
addition to that timeline . . .

Fabienne Serriere is running a kickstarter so that she can expand her
computational knitting production. You may remember her projects from
the presentation. Fabienne has been very open with her source and
design documents, and has used the disk emulator I created for Brother
knitting machines, as well as other projects which evolved from that.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fbz/knityak-custom-mathematical-knit-scarves