[CREATE] Radio talk regarding Scribus, GIMP and Inkscape

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Tue Jun 30 00:15:30 PDT 2015

Hi all,

As of yesterday, a local Swiss radio station has made available a podcast (MP3, AAC: http://www.stadtfilter.ch/DigitalPodcast/Digital20150623) that covers Libre Graphics alternatives to Adobe CC. It's a mix of Swiss German and High German, just in case you're interested in listening to it.

The person being interviewed via Skype is me. I'll take full responsibility for every wrong information I may have forwarded, and I'm ready to take the blame.

Enjoy or swear ;)

Best,

Christoph