[CREATE] LGM 2016 London Reimbursement Form Online

Louis Desjardins louis.desjardins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 17:09:27 UTC 2016

Dear LGMers!

The LGM 2016 London Reimbursement Form is online as of now.

http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2016/attend/reimbursement/

The form will remain online until Sunday, May 15. You have a full month to
gather your receipts and submit your infos.

Please read carefully the instructions before submitting your form and
please make sure the documents you provide are fully compliant with the
accounting needs. We need leagible receipts taht must show specific infos
(all is stated on the form).

In any doubt, do not hesitate to contact me!

Have a Wonderful London Libre Graphics Meeting!

Thanks, and hopefully see you next year!

Louis
For the LGM team