[CREATE] LGM videos

larisa blazic lab_web at yahoo.com
Mon May 30 21:43:56 UTC 2016

hiya all,
there's a link to youtube channel on the bottom of the lgm2016 website - just scroll down - that one contains videos from previous years. i'm sure CR will let us know as soon as this years videos are ready. plus there should be some trace of this years video archive made by
Michael Murtaugh & Peter Westenberg & Manuel Schmalstieg here: http://pad.constantvzw.org/p/lgm-video-archive

best,lara
ps. pat will follow up on your email about pix soon
 http://www.e-w-n-s.net