[CREATE] LibreGraphics at "swiss publishing days 2016"

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Fri Nov 11 08:28:05 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I represented LibreGraphics during the "swiss publishing days 2016" in Bern/Switzerland. I held two talks, one about the most important LibreGraphics programmes that are available on all major desktop platforms, and another one on professional business publishing with LibreOffice and Scribus.

In addition, LibreGraphics had a stand at the centre of the exhibition space, with a PC and a huge monitor. This was made possible by SUSE and its Swiss partner AdfinisSy Group. The PC provided every LibreGraphics package minus Xfig ;) and a lot more on openSUSE 42.1 with KDE. I also provided access to GIMP 2.9.5 on my laptop.

You can find two bad photographs of the conference stand (I know that my phone's camera is crap, but the device has other and more important qualities) under https://ibin.co/31XIV4twEWqv.jpg and https://ibin.co/31XInUzk4ASH.jpg.

There will be more updates regarding the latter.

Christoph