[CREATE] State of Libre Graphics 2017

Simon Budig simon at budig.de
Sun Apr 2 15:02:49 UTC 2017

Hi everybody.

[2nd Attempt from my other email address]

I'll be hosting the "State of Libre Graphics" presentation this year.

This is the update from the many software, curation publication and
umbrella projects of our Libre Graphics community.

For each project we want a title slide and one, none, or two content
slides. The title slides should/could contain name of project, logo and
perhaps a brief tag-line for/description of the project. The content
slides should be about changes in the last year; as well as perhaps
plans for the near future, it is good if the slides are a mostly visual;
with speaker notes with context for what to to say with the slides.

Naming of files:

projectname-0.png (or .jpg)
projectname-1.png
projectname-2.png
projectname.txt

The graphics files should be 1920x1080 – if they are not; they will be
resized to fit. Feel free to bundle the files all in a tarball or
zipfile, and send them as an attachment to simon at gimp.org in an email
with ‘State of Libre Graphics’ as part of the subject.

For projects focused on video/animation; an up to 100second
video/animation with audio would be welcome instead of slides 1 and 2.
If this option is taken, upload the video somewhere and provide an URL
for fetching it. As I am not 100% sure if I can present them in a
somewhat seamless manner I'd appreciate if you could prepare some slides
as well as a fallback solution.

Content should be submitted by Wednesday the 14th of April, a week
before LGM.

Thanks all, looking forward to LGM.

Bye,
        Simon