[CREATE] freieFarbe/freeColour HLC colour system to be accepted as a national standard for "Open Colour Communication" in Germany

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:50:36 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 1, 2017 at 4:28 PM Jehan Pagès wrote:

Also what is SBZ? I assumed some kind of format, but it would only
> return me some video project extension from some software.

It's the file format of SwatchBooker.

http://www.selapa.net/swatchbooker/
https://github.com/olivierberten/SwatchBooker

FreeColour uses it for the original (unconverted) color palettes.

I have no idea if they extended the file format beyond what's in the latest
code in SwatchBooker's Git. You'd have to ask Christoph about that.

Alex