[CREATE] R.I.P. mrdocs (1963--2019)

Liam R E Quin liam at holoweb.net
Fri Mar 22 01:17:54 UTC 2019

On Fri, 2019-03-22 at 00:20 +0100, Christoph Schäfer wrote:
> The Scribus Team is deeply saddened to announce the loss of our
> friend and colleague Peter Linnell who in the end lost his long
> battle against cancer.

I was so sad to hear of this.

Years ago at i think my first libregraphicsmeeting Peter greeted me
with a huge grin and bouncy enthusiasm; after years on IRC it was the
first time we had met.

When we lose someone wonderful, for a while, the world is the poorer.
We all have to remember to be as welcoming and kind as Peter was, so
that the world can become a better place once again.

Liam