[CREATE] State of Libre Graphics talk at SCaLE

Mica Semrick mica at silentumbrella.com
Mon Feb 24 17:35:30 UTC 2020

Hi Ale et al.

I appreciate that you have your preferred workflow for producing slides and you should certainly use whatever workflow works for you.

I try to make the barrier for contributing as low as possible, that's why it isn't a git repository. Hackmd is nice because one opens it in a web browser and types. That's it. I'm willing to trade some possible sabotage for a dead simple way for people to contribute.

As far as contacting you privately, I don't see why that is necessary.

If you doubt the performance of hackmd or our particular document, that is OK and nobody is forcing you to use it or even to open it. However, your immediate response was to shut down to our method of collecting information, and I don't appreciate that.

Best,
Mica