[CREATE] Another bunch of (annual) font test results

Hin-Tak Leung htl10 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Mar 21 00:10:08 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Every 6 months or so, I would throw all the fonts on the linux system(s) I am using to Font Validator, running at 10pt, to pick up some problems with hinting instructions, and just upload the report results to the different branches of  https://github.com/HinTak/FontVal-Tests-at-10pt .

As I haven't done much on fedora 30, so that was skipped (after fedora 29), the fedora 31 results are under the "fedora" branch now. Lately I have also been doing some work on Raspbian 10 Buster, so there is a new "raspbian" branch too.
The Ubuntu 19.10 results were generated before Christmas, under the "ubuntu"branch too.

Font owners, designers, please feel free to have a look at reports of yours.

As mentioned above, FontVal runs on Raspbian at least - i.e. on ARM platforms also.

Completely unrelated issue - how is this year's Libre Graphics being affected by the pandemic? I have been entertaining the idea of showing up at last minute since the venue is not far, but it is still cross country borders, and international travels seems painful at the moment.