[CREATE] ORA topic presentation for Online LGM 2020

InkLab App inklabapp at gmail.com
Thu May 14 16:02:51 UTC 2020

Hello Joao,

I am excited that there have been other active discussions about this
standard! Do you have a link to any slides for your presentation so that we
could compare notes? I can also share mine with you privately if you are
interested.

Timothée: I am fine delaying the discussion to a time after the LGM virtual
meeting if you think this would help increase interest or attendance. I
think that rather than being a detriment, the virtual discussion may
provide a unique opportunity for folks to contribute who may have
difficulty traveling to the physical meeting. Either way, if you think
there are other platforms to try to gather interest in the meeting, I have
been posting regularly on Krita forums, Reddit and twitter, and I think
people may get tired of my constant announcement of the topic. ;) Please
let me know if there is anything specific that I could do to help. I had
already planned to take the week of LGM off for work to participate but I
could certainly move these dates if needed!

Thanks again,
-Paul