[CREATE] ORA topic presentation for Online LGM 2020

InkLab App inklabapp at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:16:04 UTC 2020

Hi Boud,

Thanks for the reminder! Yes, I would still like to try to have the meeting
at 1PM CEST, 7AM EST tomorrow, Saturday, May 30.

I am not sure the main format, I was planning to show a slide deck and take
notes on it on any input or decisions as we go through it. I think we
should touch on points in the order that people care about them. As you are
the creator and afaik current maintainer, and I am a new contributor, I
don't want to cut into your vision for the future on ORA.

To Johann: I will open the IRC also on Matrix which should preserve the
log. Jitsi should also be able to record at least for an Hour on dropbox.
Hopefully we can capture the important decisions and post them later.

-Paul