[CREATE] Proposing OpenRaster Enhancements

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Sat May 30 12:36:22 UTC 2020

Hi,

We've just wrapped up the LGM OpenRaster meeting. One of the things that we decided was that we need to have more detailed proposals before we can decide whether to extend the OpenRaster specification. Since the OpenRaster specification is maintained in Gitlab, I propose we use merge requests for this, instead of email. We would them be able to take complete proposals and discuss them once a year at LGM and adopt them by voting during the meeting.

Here is a short MR for a proposals workflow:

https://invent.kde.org/documentation/openraster-org/-/merge_requests/1

Please add your comments and thoughts to it...

--
https://www.krita.org