[CREATE] server migration of the IRC channel?

Wolthera griffinvalley at gmail.com
Tue May 25 10:50:18 UTC 2021

If there's so much worry about the conflict still being fresh, maybe
it's better to use a different network besides these two? Like,
there's one for gnome, right, can we ask them if lgm can be held there
for this year? There's also a few other irc networks like oftc and
hackint.

Right now I am not just worried about the mods, but also that freenode
went from stable to spam infested and netsplitting frequently. I am
not sure it's even possible to have conference there at the moment.