[CREATE] greetings!

Viatrix viatrix at purelymail.com
Fri Aug 12 01:41:08 UTC 2022

Hi there hello! I'm Viatrix and I'm new to this mailing list. I want to
be more involved in the OpenRaster image format, mostly because i found
the spec sometimes hard to understand when I was writing code involving
OpenRaster 😅 so I'd like to help improve it.

It looks like this mailing list is involved with OpenRaster, but also
KDE is? and sometimes there are meetings? so i'm not certain where i
should be to get involved. And as far as I can tell, FreeDesktop's
hosting a copy of the OpenRaster spec but not synced with the one at
openraster.org? not sure what's up with that

--
Viatrix she|they https://viatrix.is-hella.gay