documentation

Amaury Jacquot sxpert@esitcom.org
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:54:11 +0100

hi all
I have been fighting with the documentation on the web site yesterday
evening, and was suspecting that something was fishy...

heh, yeah of course, the doc currently available on the web site is for
version 0.13, and HEAD is 0.20 (that one with super large updates to the
API...), no wonder it wouldn't work

in another notes, I am currently working on a super simple app and would
like to include it as a sample (for others, so that they don't have to
fight as much as I had to...)

it seems doxygen fails to link things like enums (as in
DBUS_MESSAGE_TYPE_*) on which I found myself trying to click a few times
(to get the complete list for instance)

Amaury