d-bus head

David Zeuthen david@fubar.dk
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 00:35:11 +0100

On Tue, 2003-10-28 at 23:57, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> I fixed up dbus-message.c, the fix was a bit tricky. There's still a
> test failure in bus/dispatch.c to resolve, but you may be able to get
> things basically working now.

Yeah it works now; thanks!

Re: the segfault on my new powerbook I traced this to getenv(3)
seg-faulting on my gentoo system with a valid parameter, so I bet it is
a dependency / build issue caused by myself, and not an issue with dbus.
FWIW, head builds and run fine under Mac OS X 10.2.8 expect that the
mainloop consumes all CPU and renders dbus-daemon-1 unresponsive but
this can probably also be traced to wrong dependencies / build issues.
(I should compile glib and friends myself).. Oh the joys of exotic
hardware :-/

Thanks,
David