Python bindings ready for first commit

Seth Nickell seth@gnome.org
21 Sep 2003 22:45:44 -0700

Well, I was getting ready to commit this and did a "cvs update" and
everything seems to have broken (this is on the dbus-object-names
branch). dbus_bus_acquire_service() now returns the error:

A security policy in place prevents this sender from sending this
message to this recipient, see message bus configuration file (rejected
message had interface "org.freedesktop.DBus" member "AcquireService"
error name "(unset)" destination "org.freedesktop.DBus")

I can't see anything that would cause this in my session.conf file... so
I'm wondering if one of today's checkins caused the problem.

-Seth