[patch] Merging limits from included config files

Jon Trowbridge trow at ximian.com
Sat Apr 10 03:14:20 EST 2004

The attached patch attempts to addresses the following TODO item:

 - <limit> elements are not merged in from included configuration
   files; they have to be in the toplevel file. when loading
   a child file, we could just init its DBusLimits from the parent,
   then after parsing copy its DBusLimits back to the parent

The patch also adds a test to check that theoretically-equivalent config
files produce identical BusConfigParser structures.  (Checking the
BusPolicies is still a FIXME, though.)  The attached tar file contains
the files that need to be added to test/data.

I've tried to follow the "D-BUS style" as closely as possible, but I'm
sure I've screwed a few things up... any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-J