Disconnection

Armin Bauer armin.bauer at desscon.com
Sat Apr 10 05:22:22 EST 2004

Hi,

I used dbus 0.20 for my project before. Since i upgraded to 0.21 i get
disconnected when the client issues a dbus_connection_flush. This wasnt
the case before.

When i call dbus_message_flush i get a Disconnected message on the
server side (a standalone server btw.) and the message i wanted to send
is never received. If i comment out the dbus_connection_flush i do not
get disconnected, but i also do not get disconnected when i comment out
the dbus_connection_send before the flush. Maybe i assembled the message
the wrong way? Was there a check added for something like this in 0.21?

Best Regards, Armin Bauer