[patches] better reloading, tiny BusExpireList clean-up

Jon Trowbridge trow at ximian.com
Sat Apr 17 02:59:16 EST 2004

Two patches are attached:

The first patch fixes the FIXME from my last patch --- it sets up a pipe
and a watch so that the reload will happen when control returns to the
main loop, not in the SIGHUP handler.  It also allows the reload to be
triggered by by sending am org.freedesktop.DBus.ReloadConfig message.

(If this patch is accepted, I'll update the docs, man page, spec, etc.
next.  Spider: your 'minor nitpick' was dead on.)

The second patch removes the unused n_items variable from the
BusExpireList struct.

Thanks,
-J