D-BUS with Qt - any example code or tutorials?

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Apr 20 23:02:39 EST 2004

Not to add to the pressure, but.... I wouldn't mind those examples
either ;-)

I wouldn't mind some more examples in general anyway, something that
would show off dbus a bit more because I must admit I find it a bit
difficult to "get into". (Soapbox warning: that's why I talked about
KDE's DCOP so much because it just invites you to play around with the
system, it would be great if dbus would ever be that "discoverable" ;-)

Cheers,
 -Tako